Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gone Baby Gone Review

Everyone wants the truth, until they find it.

What a movie! I just watched "Gone Baby Gone" by Ben Affleck, and it was mind challenging. The story goes through a smooth flow and it lets me thinking even after watching it for a long time. What would you do? Will you do the right thing or do the best thing you think? This is the problem faced by Patrick Kenzie, an investigator hired in search for a missing kid...

*spoiler ahead*

The movie makes it looked like there is two ending, but it still fits well. After the first part, I thought it was a lame story with the ending. But with the following conspiracy and plot to kidnap the child, it was mesmerizing. I was racing with the main character trying to figure out how the story should go and who is the real kidnapper. The truth was Remy thinks that the best for Amanda is to leave her with a family, leaving her own birth mother.

*spoiler ends*

The plot is nice and twisting in a good way. I like this kind movies a lot because it makes me think and wonder what is the best choice. I think I would agree with what Kenzie did at last but I would not do what he did. Confusing? Me too. Watch the movie and it lets you realize that life is made up of choices, and taken from a caption from the movie"I always believed
it was the things you don't choose, that makes you who you are.". I believe in both, you are made up of what you choose and what you don't choose.

Verdict
Great movie. Lots of cursing and F word in it. But still well worth. The characters are good and plot is nice. Well the money you pay for the ticket. A must watch! (although I did not go to the cinema to watch...). One more thing, watch out for my new MP3 player, Sandisk Sansa Express 2GB review!

Added to top movie list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment